Friday, October 1, 2010

Tears in my Fairy tale

I was a fake princess
You were the pretending prince.

It was dark, black and eclipse.
No clue from the precious little lights
The palace was gloomy and cold
Lifeless.
The tears from the heaves were showering the land.

My prince invited me into the woods
Surrounded by tall, green trees turning black
The scene was scary!
In the center of nowhere…you use your enchantment upon me
Your uncontrollable power.

You took off your mask,
I saw the real you.
Real.

I took off my mask,
Behind it was the scene in the palace.
It’s me. It’s exactly me.

The scene in the palace is perfect for your plan.
A mysterious man, living his dream
That longs to my beautiful soul.
He’s evil with sarcastic laughter.

Fear, afraid and frightened. Now, it was me.

My fairy tale becomes a nightmare.
You stole my soul!
Though you planned to return it
It will never suit from the original.

I ran as fast as I could.
Away from the fairy tale
Away from you.

Cold wind against my soul.
The thorns in the wind touch my soul.
Painful.
It brought me back to the reality.
The scene.
The painful memory.

I ran a mile, tired of escaping
This fairy tale.
There! I find the pathway of reality…
The car hit me and now feelin’ the cold
Tears showering me.

I felt the clock was turning twelve…
Seconds left…
He will take my borrowed life.
I know before I close my eyes
I let go of our love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment